Dr. Walter is a board-certified ObGyn and has practiced in the West Valley since 2004. Dr. Walter began his career in general practice ObGyn in Joliet, Illinois, from 1998 to 2003 at Joliet Women’s Health Center. He served as chairman of the Department of ObGyn from 2001 to 2003 at St. Joseph Medical Center in Joliet. He moved to Phoenix, Arizona, in 2004 and joined Estrella Women’s Health Center and currently serves as president. He also currently serves on the Bioethics Committee and Bylaws Committee at BEMC, and serves as a member of Clinical Consensus Group for Banner Health.
His areas of special interest are fertility assessment, diabetes and hypertension in pregnancy, pelvic pain and endometriosis, PCOS, menopause, and minimally invasive surgery. Dr. Walter feels that patient education is paramount in helping a patient understand the underlying condition, as well as all the options for treatment. Dr. Walter is married and has three grown sons. He lives in the West Valley and is active in community service. He enjoys jogging and hiking.
Marquette University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
CertificationsAmerican College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- ‘Top Doc,’ Banner Estrella Medical Center (2007, 2008)
- ‘Top Doc,’ Phoenix Magazine (2010, 2020)
- Awarded “Mentor of the Year” by the American College of Osteopathic ObGyns (2014)
- President of Estrella Women’s Health Center
- Member of the Medical Executive Committee at Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Member of Bylaws Committee at Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Member of Bioethics Committee for American College of Osteopathic ObGyn (ACOOG)