At Women’s Health Arizona, we have a deep commitment to high-quality care and understanding how services, technology, and daily processes can better shape the future of ObGyn care. We know that independent practice remains important to many ObGyns in Arizona and we strive to support that, however you need. Our focus is helping you streamline your business practices and gaining perspective on how to shape your practice for near and long-term success. At the heart of it, when you partner with us, you still maintain focus on what you do best—providing great clinical care.
Whether it’s keeping your practice status quo or if you’d rather join one of our current locations, we will help you fit nicely into the WHA culture. If it’s an interest in focusing more on surgery, being part of a branch that leverages collaborative providers, joining an all-female provider practice, or a passion around teaching, we have you covered.
Join Our Network
Partnering with Women’s Health USA, a multi-decade leader in the management services space, we offer a full suite of strategic growth and practice management solutions that are custom-tailored to you. These will enhance your financial future while maintaining day-to-day clinical independence.
Here are some of the benefits of partnering with us:
- Increased revenue through expert negotiation with payors
- Development of ancillary services and tech advancements that build convenience for patients
- Innovative marketing programs that establish market leadership
- Decreased costs on medical and office supplies and reduced operational costs for services shared across the larger group
- Minimizing back-office headaches
- Access to think tanks with peers
- Financial stability and future liquidity with income guarantees/equity stake in MSO
Ready to learn more? Please contact us directly.
Mike Urig, MD
President, Women’s Health Arizona
Market Business Development Director