Since 1994, Dr. Culbertson has been caring for the women of Phoenix, and has had the privilege of delivering over 10,000 babies. Dr. Culbertson has a special interest in handling high-risk pregnancies involving twins, vaginal birth after cesarean, high blood pressure, and pre-term labor.
Dr. Culbertson has been married for over 25 years and has three children. In his spare time, he enjoys getting away with his family to the White Mountains, travel, golf, and hockey.
University of California, Medical College of Virginia
Phoenix Integrated Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Maricopa Medical Center and St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
CertificationsAmerican Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Appointed to the faculty at the Mayo Clinic
- Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at University of Arizona College of Medicine and Creighton University School of Medicine
- Phoenix Top OB/GYN Doctors: 2005, 2010, and 2015
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology